IBDP & F4 Preparatory Year
Application for 2018/19 (CLOSED)
The F4 Preparatory Year is offered to students who are interested in following the IBDP in F5 and F6 at SPCC.
Admission to the Preparatory Year requires completion of F3 or its equivalence. Applicants need to have good academic potential.
- Application form can be downloaded from this website from 7 May 2018 onwards.
- Application should include the following documents and be submitted to the School (33 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong) by hand or by post from 7 to 25 May 2018:
- A completed application form
- Copies of school reports of recent two years
- One self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage and with student name and admission class written on it
- Enquiries: email@example.com
Exam and Interview
SHORTLISTED applicants will be invited to sit the entrance examination in July. An interview will follow if the exam performance is satisfactory.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free. Bursary and financial aid are also available to the financially disadvantaged. Please click here for details.
Boarding facilities available to non-local students (F4 or above)
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.