Skip to main content
Start main content
- Nurture students’ attitude for aesthetic learning.
- Enrich students’ aesthetic experiences.
- Enhance students’ visual arts abilities in art making, art appreciation and criticism.
- Develop students’ generic skills for life-long learning.
- Develop students’ perceptual abilities, with special emphasis on visual, aesthetics and arts experiences.
- Enable students to express personal feelings and thoughts through artistic presentations.
- Develop students’ visual cognition, generic skills and meta-cognition through art making, appreciation and criticism.
- Broaden students’ perspectives through exploration of the arts of diverse cultures and help them to develop their interests in life-long pursuit of the arts.