Application for 2018/19 (CLOSED)
- About 90 Form 1 places available for application.
- Application Form can be downloaded from this website or obtained from the College from 6 November 2017 onwards.
- Application must be submitted by hand from 6 to 24 November 2017. Please refer to the Notes to Applicants for details.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free and among the most generous in town. Bursary and financial aid are also readily available to the financially disadvantaged. Please click here for details.
A variety of admission schemes are in place for the financially disadvantaged, academically outstanding students and special talents.
- Financially Disadvantaged Students
- A number of places are set aside for needy students to apply for admission through the School Nomination Scheme (FD).
- Successful applicants will enjoy a 100% waiver of the tuition fee as well as a comprehensive range of financial aid and bursary.
- Academically Outstanding Students
- Outstanding students may apply through the School Nomination Scheme (OS).
- Young Talents
[Please click here for an extract from the presentation]
|Date:||Saturday, 11 November 2017|
|Time:||11:00am – 12:00noon|
|Venue:||St. Paul's Co-educational College|
|(No reservation required. No parking spaces available)|
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.