- To cultivate students’ curiosity in science.
- To build up students’ foundation for studying science.
- To acquire students with the skills, habits of mind and positive attitudes necessary for scientific inquiry.
Aims of our Junior science curriculum:
- To acquire students with the basic scientific knowledge and concepts which are necessary for studying science in Senior Secondary Level.
- To stimulate students’ interest and enjoyment in studying science and the nature.
- To help students to develop the ability to solve problems and think scientifically.
- To enhance students’ concern for the environment and natural resources.
- To develop students awareness of the usefulness and limitations of science and the interaction between science, technology and society.